Thursday, February 08, 2007

Another one bites the dust...

Tomorrow is my birthday. ...sigh... I'll be 39. ...bigger sigh... And I just want to clarify that if my birthday this year is anything like LAST YEAR you're going to be reading about me in the paper for killing my spouse. I don't have any expectations this year, so it should all be perfect!
The photos:
1. Me cheating at cards while visiting my Aunt and Nana in Switzerland. We used to use Tarot cards to play. Not until I was much older did I know they had a DARK side :) And my dad has given me many decks over the years, it's funny. "Dad, you think I'm a witch??!?" :)
2. Just me hangin'.
3. My 2 older sisters and brother hanging out in some dingy lake. I'm certain after this photo was taken they tried to drown me. They used to do such horrible things to me. I should sue them now for screwing me up so badly.