Monday, February 12, 2007

Stinkin' stuff.


The Police announced their concert tour today.. yay. They will actually be in Denver and St.Louis, which gives me 2 great opportunities to go. And Las Vegas, actually, which is pretty awesome. However, the pre-sale starts tomorrow and in order to get the super-secret code you have to pay $100 just to join a membership. Which is kinda crappy, in my opinion. Why would I spend $100 for just a membership, when I want to save that $100 to possibly get great seats? Now only the scalpers are going to pay that, and I'm prolly going to be left with the seats behind pillars.. or outside the bathroom.

..sigh..

What has buying tickets become?? If they're for sale.. then they should just be for sale. Not for pre-sale, and now pre-paid membership pre-sale. Idiotic. I'm saddened. I guess if it's meant to be.. I will go. If not, then I'll just buy the DVD of the concert and play it as loud as I can on my TV. Fuckers :)