Friday, February 09, 2007

Just to clarify the rules..

I can be horrible on my birthday.. right? MrNV flew back into town lastnight, and I know he's super tired. But he kept asking me what I wanted for my birthday. "I want to sleep in." But no, he snored so I crawled out of bed. But what's really funny is that he snored ALL night. And usually he doesn't, but he congested right now due to a cold we've been battling. And I kept waking up all night, it was SO loud! And I had a dream where he was fast asleep and snoring, and I rolled over and slapped him really hard and pretended to be asleep. And he woke up all disoriented trying to figured out WTF happened! And it was just so funny, I woke up laughing! Does that mean I'm a bad person? But it really was funny. It reminded me of that movie with Sigourney Weaver titled 'Hearbreakers' where she would whack Gene Hackman in the head with a golf club and say it was, "Random shooting head pains!!". AAAAHAHAH!

Ach well. It's not like turning 39 makes you suddenly a nicer person :) And thank you Chal for the very sweet post. You tell Jared I'm comin' for my cake! Wasn't he that guy that lost all the weight eating Subway? Eew.