Monday, February 12, 2007

Ahahahah!

My poor brother :) He stopped by to visit, and I'm in the middle of re-vamping my office and spare room. So it's chaos. He walked by the front of my desk, and I have a new chair pad on the floor which I need to put under my chair. You know, those plastic things your chair rolls on so you don't destroy the carpet? It's clear plastic, and on the bottom are clear plastic nails basically, so it will stay in place. Well, MrNV put it on the carpet upside down.. and my brother stepped on it. Which, since it was slick side down, made it slide like a surf board. He went flying, and landed right on the mat. Then was hollering.. "ooow! ouch! OW!!!".. and not because he fell, but because it was like landing on a bed of nails. I was laughing my ass off, and he was trying to get off as quickly as possible, but kept jabbing his hands on it.

AAAAAAHAHAH! OK, that was just a moment for me. I guess you had to see it.. but it was seriously funny. No wonder people don't come to visit me ;)