Thursday, February 15, 2007

Obsessed now.

I can't figure out why I am unable to get a photo of the color of my hair? MrNV feels because it is out of the realm of recognizable colors. I slapped him. But when I went outside today, I figured taking a photo in natural light would be great. Eh.. no. But, again, I love the color it did produce! What if I just carry around these photos and say, "This is what my hair is supposed to look like." Or, I could just tape the photo to the back of my head. I feel this is the solution. So, I took this photo in my car. Does it look red and golden or light brown to anyone out there? Maybe it's my monitor?!?! WHAT ARE THE COLORS YOU SEE?!?!? Because it's almost black! I'm just so confused. Or maybe I just need to walk around with flashing lights.. which are obviously causing my hair to change colors. Or maybe I'm color blind?!?!
Went to Stroud's Restaurant tonight for a late birthday dinner with the Father-in-law. Oh yea! Seriously, those people can produce some amazing chicken. Yes, it's true, their slogan is 'We choke our own chickens'. That's just so wrong ;)