Saturday, February 10, 2007

"Out of my pram" - as my English Mumsie says when I'm mad :)

Today I'm in a pissy mood, so I'm going to refrain from posting and re-group. Sometimes people do things that sort of hurt your feelings, but perhaps you just need to fester for a day and it TOO shall pass. But in all, I had a pretty good birthday. And MrNV did the right thing.. and was charming and courteous all day :) He had no choice though, because he knew I would break his limbs. And Monkey was great.. even if he was surrounded by girls :) He still entertains me even when he is being a complete fool.. and I'm glad he came with me lastnight :)

Earlier yesterday we were continuing our work of getting rid of the old, and I came across some 94' Playboy magazines. It's OK, there were only 3. So I tossed them :) I tried to give them to Blu, but he said no. Pfft. I kept the party jokes page, just incase they were good. Not so much. But, I'll post this one anyway:

Two elderly gentlemen were kibitzing on a park bench. After a while, one said, "By the way, George, how's your wife?"
"I think she's dead."
"What do you mean, you think she's dead?"
"Well, the sex is the same, but the dishes are piling up."

Boooooooo! :) AHAHAH!