Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Happy 8th Birthday Monkey Boy!!!


OK, so I'm probably going to cry all day because my baby is 8 now. He's growing up entirely too fast. Poor little Monkey is sick though, and will now miss 2 days of school. If he catches even one more bug this year I'm going to home school him for sure!


We ordered a Star Wars cake, because it's all about STAR WARS now. He's pretty excited. When I ordered the cake, I had questions. The girl said, "I was born in 84, I don't know anything about Star Wars." Heck, Monkey was born in 99.. I didn't get her point? And he has been begging for a PSP going on 6 months now. For Christmas that crappy Santa pulled a fast one, and gave him that portable Leapster thingie. Eh, no. Even though it is EDUCATIONAL, it is not cool. The peer pressure :) So, yes, he's spoiled. But it's funny, it has been a great bribing tool! "If you don't.. you might not get a PSP for your birthday."... and he shapes up :) I don't know what I'll do now, he's going to turn into a monster for sure. But that PSP is pretty cool. I charged it yesterday, and it even gets Internet?!?! Since we have wireless here, heaven only knows what he's going to get up to! And it plays movies, stores photos and mp3 files. It's pretty cool. I think mom might be stealing it :)


Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONKEY!!! But could you stop growing so fast? Because you're depressing your momma :(


Oh, and I have to mention a horrible person I heard lastnight. We were waiting for his prescription and this loud nasty lady was walking around in our area on her cell. "WHAT DO YOU WANT? DO YOU MISS ME ALREADY? I'M AT THE FUCKIN' PHARMACY.... NO... NO!!... WELL, I GUESS WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER OR YOU LEARN TO BEHAVE.. WHICH WILL BE NEVER..." and I guess the kid hung up because she then yelled, "FINE, BRAT, JUST HANG UP." I mean, seriously? And she will be wondering why her kid is robbing convenience stores in a few years.