Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Best Buy Police Concert Code

So, it's ass. I tried the Best Buy pre-sale code for tickets in Denver, but I keep getting this message:

There were no tickets available that matched your request. There are several things you can try:
Change the quantity of tickets you are requesting.
If you selected a specific seat section, try switching to "Best Available".
If you are unable to find tickets, be sure to check back often. As the date of the event nears, often times a limited number of tickets may be released.
If you entered a promotional code, check that the code is valid for the ticket price and criteria you selected.


I tried all of it, so they can bite me. I was just curious if I could even get tickets, but it kept rejecting me. I'll just wait until they're for sale to everyone. Most of the fun for me is just to see what the best seats are that I can get. Then if I am offered really AWESOME seats, I sit and get angry because I can't decide if I actually want to pay it. It's a really sick game I play :)

But, I noticed some of the searches which brought people to my site were people looking for Best Buy Police concert codes, so here is the one I got: RZAE8GyoFf

I pasted it exactly as it shows on the Best Buy page. I believe it can only be used once for a purchase, and it only allows 2 tickets. Maybe it will work in one of the other venues, and someone will at least be happy. Because I'm fussy now :) Although the only tickets listed available were the $225 ones and I just don't know that I can pay that and feel good about it. I mean, I know Monkey doesn't really need to go to college.. right?

OH!
And I was wrong, the Oscars are Sunday night. I just can't get anything right. But don't forget to enter my WAY COOL contest for TOTALLY USELESS prizes!!! CLICK HERE