Thursday, February 15, 2007

Stuff -n- Things

Mumsie is in London right now, taking care of Nana. She was visiting her in the hospital on Tuesday.. and guess who she bumped in to? C'mon. Yes, Jane Seymour. How cool is that? And Mumsie is so catty, "She looked bad." AHAHA! So in browsing through DListed, I see that today is Jane's 56th birthday. I'm just guessing, but I think I would love to look like Jane when I'm 56.. good days and bad! And do you remember her in that short tv movie 'East of Eden' where she was all evil and crazy? I haven't seen it forever, but I was pretty young when I did catch it. I thought she was super-wicked evil-hot!! :) And although he will deny it, MrNV loves that movie 'Somewhere in Time'. He's such a big girl. I went into the work shop once, and he had found it on cable. "I'm not watching it, it was just on!". I know he was crying. The big pussy.

Oh, OK, now I'm blind AND deaf. I thought I'd leave 'The View' on while typing this.. and Rosie actually said, "When Kelly goes and works out and comes back sweaty.. I'm all like... hmmmememe".. or whatever. They're talking about how people being sweaty can be a turn-on. Fuck. Now whatever I was just thinking is completely ruined by visions of Rosie and Kelly in a sweaty pool of ... well... sweat. I'll have to post again later when my brain can remember what it was originally thinking. Odd. The politician brother from HEROES is on there now. Did you know he's married to the short little Natalie Maines of the Dixie Chicks? Hmm.

I'm going to go and shower. In acid.