Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Spreading his Gerrrrmmmmsss :)

Well, the Monkey had a pretty good birthday. Even though he didn't feel well. He's finally not running a fever anymore, but he just coughs and coughs all night. Poor kid. So we picked up the Star Wars cake. I hate when people write in cursive on a child's cake. But that's just me. Some of the neighborhood monkeys came over for cake, and we watched a bit of that movie 'RV' with Robin Williams. It's pretty funny. Oh, and of course he loves his PSP :) Spoiled rotten child. I have to start beating him daily now, to even it all out.


And yes, we forgot to get candles. This would be the SECOND year I have had to remove candles from the mantle for his cake :) They make a BIG statement.. no?? Maybe I'm starting a new trend. The cake said "Happy Birthday Master Jedi" .. cuz he is ya know. I had asked that they write Jedi.. then had to call back and make sure they added Master to that.. cuz you can't just be a Jedi. Sheesh. Oh, and I hate my wallpaper, don't look at it :) And my floor. It came with the house. We have plans.. but getting them done is a whole different story.