Tuesday, February 13, 2007

My Police Mission

OK, so I discovered today that Best Buy is also offering pre-sale codes to purchase tickets online. So I logged into my Best Buy rewards zone thingy, and it was only for the 2 NY concerts and the one in Boston.. and all the codes were used. Hmmph. I guess that they had only limited number. However, I don't want to go to NY or MA anyway. But, for future reference out there, when the pre-sales come up for the other venues, you might be able to snag a FREE pre-sale code at Best Buy online. You can use it to purchase 2 tickets. One for me and one for you.. right? :) Am I the only one that cares?!? I'm holding out that my connections in Vegas are going to pull through for me, and that I will be rockin' the MGM Grand on June 15th! Cuz I have some sweet connections out there :) But if I tell them about the concert, and they get special offers.. what's to keep them from using them? I need to get some blackmail on them before I mention it. Cuz I'm on a mission!

Got my hair did today. I'm in shock. Wanted to be brunette... but it's like REALLY brunette. Which is what I asked for. If I walk by a mirror, I'm a little freaked because I don't recognize myself at first! I need to put away the tazer :) Well, perhaps not, since MrNV didn't actually say he liked it. He might need some persuasion. ZAAAAP!!

Two snow days in a row out here. Monkey is in snow day heaven! I'm confused. The last time we had all of the ice AND snow and the bus couldn't even leave our neighborhood.. they didn't cancel. I can get around fine now. Perhaps it's the cold. I drive Monkey anyway, so I don't really care about all that cold stuff :)