Sunday, February 11, 2007

So I'm 39. Pfft.

Well, I'm in a much better mood. But really tired. I got home lastnight at around 2:30 am.. well, this morning. And then got up at 9:00 because Monkey wouldn't sleep. And now it's 1:00am and I can't sleep. I had a great dinner tonight, went out with GirlNextDoor and her kiddies, MrNV and the Monkey.. of course. We were subjected to a really horrible man with a guitar in the bar of the restaurant.. which made us want to hurl food at him. Otherwise, it was fun. Lastnight I got to hang out with Bunnygirl and her latenight artsy fartsy friends. That was fun, although I accomplished nothing at all. I'm useless.

So I thought I should take a photo of me at the ripe ol' age of 39. MrNV asked, "What, are you trying to look Russian?". I have no idea what that means, so fuck him :) One girl did ask me lastnight, "Do you have a daughter?"
"No?"
"A niece or relative that looks like you?"
"Nope, not at all, why?"
"Well, I went to college with a girl that looks just like you.. but younger."
Basically how the conversation went. I then stuck her head in the toilet.



And this is the beautiful cake my brother brought me. I'm still suffering from a chocolate OD, and have 1/2 left :)


Oh, and Blu did some work for us on Friday and discovered my hat collection :) He should know that whatever he does is going to end up on the blog for the rest of you to mock! When will he learn :)

MrNV tells me now it makes my nose look big because my face is too close to the camera. Nobody else ever takes my photo, but Monkey. And those are blurry. I'll be 70 soon and will realize I have no photos! Maybe I just have short little stubby arms which prevent me from extending the camera far enough? My new camera didn't come with a remote. So, no commenting on how HUGE my nose obviously looks in the photo.. and how I prolly have a 5-head and all that. Screw y'all. I'm old.