Saturday, February 24, 2007

Useless thoughts.

I thought I'd spend some time this morning catching up on my celeb gossip :) And I read this post about how Anna Nicole posted an open invitation to Britney Spears on her website. She wanted to meet up with her, and thought they could be great friends. Going on also about how they were due to have their children about the same time. But you know what really struck me is how she went on about how she should call Howard K Stern to get in touch with her. It smells to me like Howard was sniffing out his next meal ticket. But, that could just be me, and because I can't stand him. He's nothing more than a pimp in a nicer suit. I'm sure he was aware of how often she was going through assistants, and how crazy she had been acting. Admit it, you know I'm right. And Anna probably freaked out when she read it. If she even actually read her blog or anything else at that point. I'm sick that he's probably going to be able to retain custody of Anna's baby. But they're all a bunch of money grubbing losers. It's just sad. I think Angelina should be allowed to adopt her!

CLICK HERE to see the post on Gabsmash.