Saturday, February 24, 2007

WHAT DID YOU SAY???

What did Blu do today you ask? Well, he enabled me to go deaf. Which is my right as an American :) A year or so ago my father was dating a.. stripper. Yes, dancer of the exotic style :) I never met her, but usually they were very fun. However, they usually ended up taking advantage of my father, which is pretty crappy. She couldn't buy a car, and so he helped her finance a new car and made some sort of initial down payment so that her monthly payment would only be $140. Yet she defaulted, and so he had to make the payments since it was in his name. He ended up taking the car back. Mainly because she didn't talk to him anymore and had moved on to her newest Sugar Daddy.. or whatever. So, when he got the car back it had this huge speaker system in it.. and he gave it to me. It has been collecting dust here ever since. As much as I would enjoy cranking Vivaldi next to the turd blasting some sort of crap-rap next to me.. I just don't feel good blaring music like that with a 7 year old in the car. So, how about using it for surround sound?? Hmmmm.



So, Blu and Chal came over today and Blu hooked me up. I'm in my office, and Monkey has Star Wars on in the living room.. and I can hear it all the way in here. But not in just a noisy way.. but I can hear the little jet fighters blaring away.. and explosions. It's suhweeeet! So, thanks you guys for coming by and keeping me company!!! And for hooking up my suhweeeet sounds!! I knew Blu had to be good for SOMETHING!! :) Oh.. that's the landspeeder race I hear. That's AWESOME!!! I know the neighbors are going to be calling soon :)

DON'T FORGET THE OSCARS CONTEST

** Disclaimer: Not all rap is crap. However, I dislike 85% of it. But I also have the same GREAT dislike for country music. I apologize in advance if I upset anyone :)