Monday, February 05, 2007

Hmmmph.

Sirdar called me lame. Sooo, at this time I would like to take the opportunity to tell him he's a Poopy Head. Possibly y'all didn't know :)
So, that's 1 check for Sirdar.
And 1 check for Rockdawg for ignoring me.
And 1 check for Chal for NOT watching Heroes and watching that stupid Saw III crap instead. So I didn't have ANYONE to discuss it with tonight. Assclown.
ANOTHER matching check for Blu for doing the same. And he's also an assclown.
No, make that 2 checks for both of them.
1 check for Beta for never making comments on my blog.
1 check for Bunny Girl for never posting on HER blog!
Another check for Rockdawg because he insulted Prince.
And I'll add the rest tomorrow. I'm all worn out.
Oh, and 3 checks for MrNV.. and he knows why.
And I'm going to ground Monkey for 2 weeks just for SPORT!