Thursday, February 15, 2007

The POWER of my new Sony :)

So, for Sarah the curious, I thought I would take a photo of my new shocking hair. (WARNING: boring chick stuff ahead). OK, so I had sort of a golden brown color before, much too light for my liking. I have really super fine hair, so it almost looked translucent to me. So I tell my hair babe, "Hey, I want to go darker I think. It's either go all out blonde for shits-n-grins.. or try out this chocolate brunette stuff everyone is doing?". She told me "NOOOOOO!" on the blonde, and I wasn't super sold on it anyway. But it's just not good for my hair to torture it.. and if I hated it? I would have cried :) But this 'chocolate' is more like a super dark chocolate. And in the right light, especially with these harsh outdoor lighting conditions and BRIGHT WHITE SNOW.. it even almost looks like a raven black with red. And it's seriously freakin' me out. I called my stylist today, to start from scratch :) It's not her fault.. I got what I asked for. Now me no likey. It is just too harsh of a look, and I think it makes me look even more pale than I already is! Agg!

So I tried to get a photo for Sarah.. and to remind me of what NOT to do. But my camera is way super smart, and didn't want to traumatize me. So.. it gave me what I wanted :) A beautiful bronze coppery brown color... which I am IMMEDIATELY emailing to my stylist guru so that she knows the color I want. Darker.. just not GOTHIC!! Holy shyte! So, I guess there won't be photos of the true color.. but this rocks! Now if the camera could only make me look skinny!!