Thursday, November 16, 2006

What a tool.

I'm hearing now that OJ Simpson is doing an interview on TV? I didn't kill her, but if I did THIS IS HOW I WOULD HAVE DONE IT? Are you fehking serious?

So I'm going to write a book.
'I didn't kill OJ, but if I did this is how I woulda done it!!
And he had it comin'!!'

Did you see that movie 'Open Water' where the 2 divers are lost in the ocean and eaten by sharks? Yes, this is perfection. Fly him out in a heli and just shove him into the biggest pile of pissed off 10'+ sharks I can find... and start the video camera. Because I'm sure that I could get an interview on TV too, then! For how many millions?!?!? SHYTE!!

How would YOU do it?!?!?!? Perhaps we can all cash in!!
And I feel so sorry for his children. Seriously. Obviously along with being a psychotic killer, he has no feelings or concerns for his children.