Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Do I or Don't I??

I was putting fence-jumping dog out on his lead, and glanced over to the left. I noticed one of my neighbors (new, don't know him) lurking around in the greenway behind our homes.. along the woods.. beautiful.. tranquil... WAIT!! That tool just hurled a plastic bag of something towards the woods! WHAT?!?! I stood there and glared at him, I know he could see me. He scurried back into his back yard. I see that he has hurled a pumpkin back there, which I'm cool with. But there is now a blue grocery bag of some sort laying out there. ?!?!? Fukr!! Is this the norm where he came from?? He just moved in last month or so.

OK, so do I sneak out there all GI Joe tonight and toss it back into his back yard? Cuz I'm really not pleased with the idea that he feels it's alright to use our beautiful greenway as a dumping ground? What if he catches me? Should I? Maybe I should bribe the mOnKeY? I know he'll do it. Or do I send him an anonymous letter NOT to toss trash into the greenway? He'd prolly know it was me, as I was standing there.

I'm just annoyed. WhatWouldYOUDo??? :) And no, I'm not going to go kick his ass. Sheesh, you people :)