Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The devil is a spam blocker?

Oh holy shyte, what is TQM and why are they harassing me? I noticed that I wasn't getting much email over the last 4 days or so, but just wrote it off as a quiet time. But, nhooo. I received a couple annoyed phone calls today, and discovered that emails from distributors are not getting through. And inquiries from my website... and I had 5 sales over the weekend via eBay. But had no clue as I'M NOT GETTING ANY F***ING EMAIL! And it seems that this magical TQM company has blocked some IP address associated with my ISP as SPAM.. and it's bouncing back to the sender. Which is ASS! It's not even MY IP!! And now in reading the information on this site, I'm guessing they're simply going to call me names and refuse to move it. There are a lot of angry individuals listed on their comments page, which they post for fun? What sort of crap is that? So I have been on the phone for over an hour with my domain hosting company, and a very nice fellow there explained it to me. And this company, TQM, wasn't hired by my ISP or by my domain hosting company... they just exist. Why? I appreciate the fact that people hate spam... I hate junkmail too. But I don't open it, I toss it. I don't ask my mailman to filter it for me and decide what is shyte and what isn't??

Oh my God, I'm not going to sleep tonight. I am blown away. I would never have even known except that I received a check in the mail today... for the sale of an auction last Friday which I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW SOLD! Thank God eBay keeps all inquiries and emails on their server also, they got something right! And I have fussy emails, "Could I please get my total!"... and I have to apologize for being slow to THANK THEM because of THESE TQM PEOPLE?!?

I'm so angry.
I'm so angry.
They better reply to my request to be removed with nothing but love and affection, or I am going to absolutely fly off the handle tomorrow! I just don't even want to THINK about how many inquiries I have missed out on.