Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Beta Blogger is craptastic

I know, I whine, but I really do hate it. And I have no way to reverse the upgrade. I can't just log in while posting anymore on anyone else's blog, because it rejects my sign-in. I have to actually log into my dashboard at the top of the screen, then go and comment. And if I click on 'new post' at the top of the screen, it gives me some stupid little line at the top of the screen to type into. Totally jacked up, and I'm annoyed. I knew new was bad.

Oh, and I don't like how I no longer have the 'search all blogs' option at the top of the page. I can enter keywords, and only search my blog. I have to go to the blogger home page to search all blogs. And FURTHERMORE, I received a pop-up yesterday that Microsoft Explorer had some 'updates' and would I like to 'update'... um, sure. Duh! So, I clicked 'yes' and ... now have an entirely new Microsoft Explorer version to deal with. Not too keen on it, either. 'Update' is not 'Totally Change', you know what I mean? 'Improvements' are not 'Overhaul of what you're used to so that you can become frustrated and angry'. I like Firefox, but the favorites are all wonky. Oh well. What else can I bitch about this week.

So. There y'are.