Sunday, November 05, 2006

Because he loves me :)

Poor MrNV. He's in Vegas, and is staying at MGM today. I told him, "Hey, there is a live webcam outside the MGM"... so he went to wave "Hi!" to me :) I was so sad the first time he went because I didn't get a chance to capture the image, he walked the wrong way. It's hard to tell someone which way to walk when you have no idea! And then it switched to another view. So he called this afternoon and tried again, but I captured just as he went to wave. Luckily, because it then changed to the lion. I don't understand why they just show .. the lion... or the sign. Who cares? The cameras are fun because you can have friends wave, or watch the freaks :) Anyway, he's going to wave from the escalator later... I'll try to catch it :) He's actually hanging out just inside, so he can get there quickly.

I know, I'm pathetic :)

**Update**
And I caught him at the escalator. Now he's off the hook and can go back to playing :) Oh, and incase there was any question, he's the one waving like a fool :) AAAAAAhahaha!