Thursday, November 09, 2006

Funny ... but not :) Sad funny?


My brother has been working with us the last 2 weeks. Perfect timing really, we had some big projects to bust out. And I really enjoy having him around. He's my baby brother, although he's 10 years older.

So he was going through all of my music files, and wrote down some of the ones he would like copies of. I giggled in reading his list. He's not the best at spelling (not that I am). But, there is a difference between being a bad speller... and just being doggone funny. Well, funny to me but also in a bad way.. as he is an alcoholic. One of the songs he wrote down was 'Rock the Casbah' by The Clash. However, how did he write it?

'Rockin da Cash Bar'

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH! You know, like when you go to a party and instead of being an 'open' bar it's a 'cash' bar. And he wasn't trying to be funny. Damn it, I just love the guy :)