Monday, November 27, 2006

HEROES tonight :)


I'm excited. I really like this show! Did the invisible man get shot? Did the boy get a clue and figure out both of his parents have Supahhh powers? I thought the kid was supposed to be smart? Why doesn't he just out them? Will the flippy haired guy get the chair for the death of the not-so-super cheerleader? What is the bad guy's story? I still don't know how to spell his name.. Syrus? Is that like satellite radio?? Sirrus? I still want to see what happens when flippy haired-emotion soaking guy gets around the crazy blonde. I'm just certain he'll turn into a crazy blonde! Can we just call her PMS girl? And is the dad good or evil already?!? Will he let flippy haired guy battle out the murder accusations on his own? And what will the police think when they do a DNA test on his clothes.. to find all of the blood he was soaking in.. WAS HIS OWN! Oh, and that he is no longer injured. That's just some strange shyte right there.


What is the politician up to?

Did the psychic leave his cheatin' wife? And the FBI girl, is she still going to be in the cast of Carnivale? Cuz she's kinda important!

Why doesn't my 'delete' key work in Beta Blogger?

What do I want for dinner?

Can I go to bed at 6:00? Cuz I'm barely functioning on 2 hours sleep and I'm about ready to crash and burn.

Would a Starbucks coffee kill me? Is it wrong that I like the blended ones with whipped cream? Does that make me a coffee wannabe?

Is the gravy from Thanksgiving in my fridge still good?

I'm taking my sister to a fondue restaurant for her birthday, why doesn't everyone love cheese fondue? I would like the pot.. if it didn't burn my tongue.

Why is someone walking through my greenway with a flashlight? And why isn't the fence-jumper barking? Hmmm.
And why, when I space to the next line, does it now give this huge gaping space? Ugghh.

Well, must go. Cheerio!