Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Girl from Ipanema

I'm sitting here trying to escape to a night away with the little Monkeys... but my Father-in-Law called. He's a pianist.. and is shopping at Sam's club. While asking me about what kind of dessert to bring Thursday.... he started playing a display piano for me :) Of course, a crowd always gathers for him. He's such a performer ;) So I'm sitting here giggling.. and he's playing away. He may make me crazy at times (because I'm certain he's a chauvinist).. but he can also be very sweet :) I love when he plays that song. Of course, he always calls it 'Girl from Nymphomania'.. which hilarious. I don't think he knows what a nympho is? But.. you just never know :)

The photo is of Monkey sitting with his Grandpa playing the piano. He was a year and 3 months old.