Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Dream Log


Today my back feels like someone is trying to remove my spine with a spoon. Time for a new bed :) So MrNV gave me one of his sacred hidden hydrocodone, and I zonked out for a few hours. Talk about freaky but beautiful dreams! I was driving around in Colorado, and went to my sisters apartment. No, she doesn't live in Colorado and we haven't spoken in over a year. I had a key and let myself in, it was a beautiful place. And why did I go in there? Because she had a box of Cadbury chocolate flakes in her refrigerator.. and I stole them. Ahahah! So I boogied back out to my car, and it wouldn't start. Of course. And since I was driving a stick (ppft, not since HS) I allowed it to coast down the hill... and finally it started. The apartments were built on the side of a mountain, a very very steep mountain. I thought I would check out the view and took one of the roads which headed... UP. The hill was so steep that if you were to turn to the right, you would drive onto the roof of the apartment, and to the left? You would fall and die as it was straight down. I stopped for a moment to enjoy the view, and it was amazing! You could see Lake Dillon and all of the mountains in the distance. .. then MrNV woke me up. "Lorrrainneeyyy, it looks really bad outside. Call the schooool, see if they're sending Monkey home earrrlyyyy... I'm worrriieeddd...."


I didn't even get to eat my chocolate flakes. ...sigh...