Saturday, November 11, 2006

Oh... and his birthday...


Poor MrNV spent his birthday huddled up and shivering on the couch. He decided to be sick, and spiked a fever of 102.7. Of course I yelled at him for HOURS telling him what a FAILURE he is and how he has RUINED MY evening and that he's SELFISH and INCONSIDERATE!! Ahhahah! Oh, no I didn't. I curled into the the only tiny spot left on the couch, as he and the Monkey were hoggin' it, and watched 'The Lakehouse'. And I balled my eyes out, while MrNV and his clone snored away. ..sigh..

Oh, and because he can, Roscoe the fence jumping dog decided to join in and helped himself to some icing. Didn't knock the cake off the counter, didn't even bite into the cake. Just perfectly licked the icing from the side he could reach. And it was funny, because I thought that perhaps my mom just didn't add icing to that side. It's OK though, we can't eat things she brings over anyway. She has like 1001 cats and they freely roam her counter-tops. Every bite is like eating a hairball. And people wonder why I'm not keen on the little beasts :) We'll cut a bunch of pieces out to make it look eaten, then put perhaps 1 piece in the fridge. That way the next time she comes over she'll see that we DID indeed eat AND enjoy her masterpiece. ..giggle.. And it's lemon cake with cream cheese icing, his favorite.