Friday, March 17, 2006

You for scooooba?? :)


OK, incase you don't know, that's a reference from 'Along came Polly'. The nude diver that showed up on the honeymoon?? "You for skuuuba"? What was his name... Luben??? :)

So, while working I like to leave my little office TV on. I like HGTV and such, it motivates me. Well, more it makes me angry because I never get these great projects done. BUT, I can at least see what it WOULD look like if I had the time!! But there was a commercial for a robot 'Scooba'. So neat! It's a little mopping/sweeping robot for hard floors. Now that would be useful. I am not so keen on the vacuum ones, I don't think they would really get in there and git-er-done. But, can you go wrong with a little mopping robot? I am adding it to my Christmas list immediately.

You can read about it here.