Friday, March 31, 2006

Monkey on my back :)


My husband always chuckles when he walks into the office.. to see that I have a monkey on my back. He decided to be a smartass and take this photo, which is crap of me. But I love it, because it is just one of those great things kids do that make you happy. Usually in the evening, before bed time, he'll come in and crawl into my office chair with me. He perches himself in the back and either watches TV, or checks to see what I'm up to. I call him my chair troll. Obviously I'm reading here, or something. But kids are so silly, and they grow up so darn fast. When he's 16, I don't know that I'll be able to squeeze him into the chair with me anymore. And I don't think I'll want him to!!

No bashing me, this isn't DListed :) I just wanted to blog some of my favorite photos. So now I'm off.. we have date night. I think we'll hit a movie. Do you think he's ready for Basic Instinct 2? Perhaps if I take him to a movie that shows what psychos women are, he won't want to date until he's 50??!! Well, or my husband thought it might make him gay? To see Sharon Stone's 77 year old .. um... stuff? Yowsa!!!!! I think we'll do Ice Age 2 then!!