Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Child Services will DEFINITELY be calling me!! Shit!!



Does it ever end? We finally get the OK for Monkey Boy to return to school today. The nurse felt he was a bit too sore yesterday, and she wanted us to give the lice an additional day to get the heck outta here. So, today she gave us the all clear.. and Monkey got to go back to his little 1st grade class of curtain climbers. Last week baseball was cancelled due to weather, and then he missed Saturday (lice), Monday (head wound) and Tuesday (combination!) practice. So after school my husband felt they should practice out front, the weather was beautiful. Bad idea. After about 20 minutes I hear whaling.... BWAAAAAAAAHH!!!! At this point, I'm ready to crawl under my desk because my last nerve is still in shock. He walks in and there is a huge welt on his cheek. Of course, he missed the ball. Instead of hurling fast balls at his head, he was doing the higher not so hard pitch, but if it is missed then it gains even more inertia as it falls from the sky. And I know, there's food all over his face. It's just a never ending battle. You just can't feed them anything with a red sauce! HEY!! But that's proof that I DO at least FEED him!!!

So. There y'are. I'm going to jail. I hope y'all will write me!! And send me cigarette $$!! I don't smoke, but I hear I need cigs to keep people from beating my butt!!