Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Chalices's Q-n-A

I got a chuckle out of Chalice's answers, so I thought I would post her questions with my answers here. And I demand y'all cut/paste the Q-n-A on your blogs so that we can all read them and mock you :)

(X) Smoked a cigarette – I thought I was cool for a while in HS and would smoke those brightly colored ones with the gold band.
(X) Drank so much you threw up – and blacked out! I woke up in a complete change of clothes and had to see a doctor for the poison ivy I had … in bad bad places
:)
( ) Crashed a friend’s car
( ) Been dumped.
( ) Been laid off/fired
(X) Quit your job
( ) Been in a fist fight
(X) Snuck out of your parent’s house – pfft, how many times???
(X) Had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back
(X) Been arrested? – I don’t know why they require you to pay tickets.
(X) Gone on a blind date
(X) Lied to a friend – all the time :)
“I don’t know who called animal control??”
aaaaaaaaaahhahhahahh!!
(X) Skipped school – and got busted.
( ) Seen someone die
( ) Been to Canada
(X) Been to Mexico
(X) Been on a plane
(X) Been lost
(X) Been on the opposite side of the country
( ) Gone to Washington, DC
(X) Swam in the ocean
(X) Felt like dying – well, while giving birth before the epidural. WOAH!
(X) Cried yourself to sleep
(X) Played cops and robbers – with my son.
(X) Recently colored with crayons – with my son
:)
(X) Sang karaoke – Drunk. Nancy Sinatra – “These Boots are Made for Walkin’”
(X) Paid for a meal with only coins. – You gotta do what you gotta do
:)
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t?
(X) Made prank phone calls – I was young, so sue me
:)
(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue.
(X) Danced in the rain
( ) Written a letter to Santa Claus – I don’t remember?
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
( ) Watched the sun rise with someone you care about or love
(X) Blown bubbles – every summer!!!
( ) Made a bonfire on the beach
( ) Crashed a party
(X) Gone roller-skating
(X) Ice-skating

Any nicknames? I refuse to answer this question, they were all bad
:)
Mother’s name? Valerie
What is your favorite drink? Tea
Tattoos? Eh… no.
Body piercing? Ears.
How much do you love your job (1-10) 10
Birth Place? Edinburgh, Scotland
Favorite vacation spot? I have been to some pretty amazing places. But my favorite is just driving around Colorado lost with my evil husband and the Monkey Boy.
Ever steal any traffic signs? Absolutely. And flashing construction signs. Anything which isn’t screwed down, really.
A, B, C, D, DD cup size? Eh.. kinda personal there??

2 Door or 4 Door? I’m a mini-van momma.
Salad dressing? Original Hidden Valley Ranch
Favorite pie? Chocolate I guess. Not a pie person.
Favorite movie? You can’t really name just one. But, I do really like ‘The Man Who Knew Too Little’ with Bill Murray.
Favorite food? I’m pretty flexible. Raised by a Swiss chef
:)
Favorite Holiday? We are always out of control on Halloween and July 4th. But I love watching my son on Christmas.
Favorite day of the week? I get to rest on Sunday usually, so that’s a nice day.
Favorite brand of body soap? Zestfully, Zestfully, Zestfully cleannnn…
Toothpaste? Colgate Total Whitening Paste
Smell? Uh? I love the smell of Spring.
What do you do to relax? Yeah, right.
How do you see yourself in 10 years? Sitting in a padded room mumbling to myself.
What do you do when you are bored? I chase my son around with a stick and I get to beat him if I catch him
:)