Friday, March 24, 2006

LEGO du jour


So the Monkey asked that I post his newest creation. Actually, he has a whole fleet of ships on my office floor, but I thought I would post this one for him. He said, "Mom, put this on your blog." Which made me chuckle. Blog is a word I never used as a child, that's for sure. Technology is so crazy.

This is some sort of multi-level ship. It looks a bit chaotic because he has built some sort of UFO or something, and they are laying inside the ship. One of them has an arm that swings and knocks things over. "An airplane that has a knife" he is now telling me. "I made the ship out of LEGO's. It was hard to build a lot. Mmmmm. I added a lot of detail. I build a freaky tank. Even on my other ship I have people. I worked hard on the second ship. I put a lot of color stuff on it. That's it. Thank you for looking, you get a trophy." Uh, yeah, be lookin' for those trophies in the mail :)