Sunday, March 05, 2006

Goofing off with my camera


While watching the Oscars tonight, I thought I would mess around and see if I could take photos.. just incase anything fun happened. Of course, they all turned out for crap.. and nothing fun happened anyway. But I made a few observations. Naomi Watts had a pre-show interview with that annoying guy from AI on the E! channel. She looked so uncomfortable. For starters, they had her sit on the couch.. and the whole time she was probably totally annoyed that the back of her gown was getting all wrinkled. Then AI guy was leaning all into her and totally staring her down. She tried to sit back, but because his hand was there she quickly sat forward again.. which made me chuckle. And he was pumping her for info on Nicole Kidman and if she was getting married.. and her uncomfortable level was going out the roof. But as the interview was ending it seemed she was perterbed because he didn't ask her about her 'green' car and I think it was her goal to promote that. But then she stated, "They get gas mileage of 20 miles per gallon!" .. uh... huh?? Even my car does better than that, and it's not a hybrid. Damn Green Cars, I knew it was all a scam :)

By the way, that dress totally looked like she got tied up in some fishing nets.