Sunday, March 12, 2006

All hail...











It has already been a great morning for storms... and it's only 9:36am!! Woo-hahhh!! We're in a 'moderate' risk area for tornados later today after 2:00. So.. I need to get to charging my batteries. But already, we have had some really great hail pass through. We were standing at the front door as the pea sized hail ended.. but could hear the loudest thumping noises in the distance. It sounded like an army marching!! We thought it was the hail hitting the homes past us.. but then we realized we were wrong as much larger hail started pounding down! I think the largest size would have been walnut.. but there was quite a bit! You can see it on the ground behind him, also. It has been a while since I've seen so much hail. I just love this kind of weather :) I'm not sure, but I think the Monkey Boy's expression is "Mom, you are so weird". But he's already in the playroom packing all of his backpacks in preparation for tornado chasing. I know.. call child services.