Monday, March 06, 2006

Odd AND Peculiar





My other discovery would be regarding Jessica Alba and Keira Knightly. I think both ladies are really very beautiful, but have discovered Keira Knightly is not so photogenic. I tried the repeat option on my camera and ended up with about 12 photos of Keira.. trying to get a good one! And I just couldn't, they all turned out like the ones in this post. It was amazing. That girl pulls the most amazing and bizarre faces while she's talking!! But Jessica Alba? Amazing in every photo. It's just so odd.

I posted the tattoo shot for Joy. I just thought it would be one of those details she would find interesting :) She said the tattoo has a ladybug in it, which is a family 'thing'.

I think Jessica was one of my favorite ladies tonight, as far as gowns go. She just always looks so amazing.