Friday, March 17, 2006

Project Jay anyone??


So while working.. ugh.. I buzzed past the BRAVO channel. And there is a show on, Project Jay. Sounded interesting, winner of Project Runway and his experience in NY I guess is it? And it's a series? For all I know, it's a re-run.. I'm so behind the times. But this guy really is funny. They showed some of the gowns from his final show on Project Runway.. they were very cool. I so love fashion and just looking at the ideas designers come up with. It's like art.. but you can wear it. Heidi Klum, she is also on the Project Runway show, asked him to make her a dress for the Golden Globes. He stressed and basically lost his mind. Hired this really great guy to help him in the last 2 days... and she called the day OF to cancel. Well, no, she had her people call his people and his agent called him to let him know. "She's going with something more Mother Earth." HUH? I would go INSANE working with celebs. Seriously. The dress he created really was beautiful, a friend of his modeled it. The dress Heidi ended up wearing looked like this really ugly floral curtain thing I have draped around my husbands desk hiding the cables. Which I keep meaning to get rid of because it truly is hideous. I bought the fabric on the clearance rack... and I'm certain that's where they bought hers also. Does anyone else watch it? I really like this designer. I suppose I'll try to remember to watch the show in the future, as I'd like to see if he makes it.