Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Ugly, The Gross and The Naughty Neighbor

The Ugly:

Hasenfeffer took a bath today. I think since he mated with that little hoochie Rex, he's starting to emit boy odors now? He's a tad more smelly than usual. Might have to get him fixed. ..sigh.. But it's so funny when he's wet. He looks 90 pounds when dry, and about 1 pound when wet :) I just know if I were to walk into the pet store now and see him in the little bunny pen.. I'd hit him with a stick :) BWAHAHAH! BTW, the Rex hoochie is due to have bunnies soon. I'll be sure to post photos! Well, once they cute and no longer look like fat maggots. Anyone need a bunya?? :) I'm curious to know what a Lionhead / Rex mix will look like. The Rex bunnies have a super super soft fur. Lionheads are supposed to have the huge mane... Hasen is a bit of a slacker :)

The Gross:

I think we're winning the battle with that vile wart on Monkey's hand. Last night it started to come loose, hence all of the blood. It's grotesque. If it doesn't fall off by Tuesday we're going to the doctor. I can only refrain from hurling for so long... and I'm nearing my limit.

The Naughty Neighbor:

GirlNextDoor was lurking about in the dark lastnight. I know this, because when we returned from the movies.. this was sitting outside my front door. Uh huh. She had mentioned getting a cucumber that reminded her of something. However, that it is green and bumpy makes me seriously think we might need to take MrGirlNextDoor to see a doctor. AHAHAHHA! HAHAHA! OK, she's going to kick my ass now. I better change the locks fast.