Friday, July 06, 2007

Hmmm.

There is a family up the street, they have 3 children. The kids are basically a bit hooligan-ish. One being the boy that kicked Monkey in the groin for really no reason other than Monkey and another kid were wrestling. Since I've known him, he has been into hitting and being a basic brat child. So, this story really doesn't surprise me and if someone said that the kids up the street were ever to do this, I would believe it. I've had to ground them from my home on a few occasions.. mainly the boy. For being disrespectful to me, and for trying to hurt Monkey or other children. And he's only 8.

THIS story is food for thought on any of those kids that come to your home .. and you have that uneasy feeling about them but think you're being silly because THEY'RE JUST KIDS.