Monday, July 09, 2007

Peeky-peek

That lady of ideas Joy did a fun thing today, and I wanted to play along. I lhoooove going through people's thingz. Cuz I'm a voyeur, eh? At least I admit it. There is a website dedicated to my needs :) Fun fun, except that much of it is in Russian so I'm at a loss. But, here is my attempt at doing it. I just had to use my purse, I don't use pockets much. Of course my wallet isn't included, but here is the rest of the stash. I'm required to describe.. and it has to be scanned not photographed. That was fun, although I'll cry if I've scratched my scanner.


My thingies, trying to start from the top left:

Ticket stub from going to see Transformers last Friday night
My favorite Bellagio pen from Las Vegas
The tag from my sunglasses, had to get new ones busted the old ones.. Gah.
My pink celly
Misc change
My beautiful Sony DSC-H5
A battery.. which is useless without a 2nd one for the camera
A neat beaded green headband I bought yesterday, but it slides off...sigh
Camera lens cap
A giant die Monkey bought for me, not sure why
Required artificial sweeteners for my tea
Burt's Bees Lip Schmooz in Champagne color.. can't live without it
Almay shimmery lip gloss, for when I feel I need to glisten :)
A piece of popcorn, snuck in last Friday at the movie
Another movie stub
The green iPod Shuffle MrNV won for me in Alabama
My lucky $500 Caesars Palace chip, which I will have to hide now that everyone knows it's in my purse. Including from my husband, because he wants to steal it and take it back with him.
My keys, yes it says 'Bitch' on a leather strap.. and I love my black/white house key
My black hair stick with butterflies on the top
Mini Betty Boop coin purse, which Monkey took the quarters out of
My mug, wearing my sunglasses
More change, and another stub