Monday, July 09, 2007

Big Brother 8

GirlNextDoor watches this show? WHUUUTTT?? OK, so all I know is today MK on DListed said that the guy on the left here said he isn't gay. I'm telling you, he is.
Tip #1; the entire time there is a girl in the jacuzzi, he is staring at the guy across from him during the conversation. No man can sit in a jacuzzi, that is straight, and not glance at the hot girl at least a few times.
2. He said he'd have sex with that other guy if he were a girl? WHAT?
I don't know if I'm missing a big joke here, but dude is gay. This is the second video I've seen of him today and I'm done. The first one he confessed he'd ... um .. done oral.. and not to a babe if ya know what I mean.
And I'm shockeed my GirlNextDoor is watching this. I need to have an intervention. Dude is gay. And there is nothing wrong with that :) Just own it already.