Sunday, July 08, 2007

Knots ...

I tried this test today. After trying 5 times the best I could do is 95 WPM but I did get 100% accuracy. Egads. I have to stop because I get anxious at beating my previous record. I'll prolly wake up at 4am and come down to try again :)

It's a fun test. I did the zebra one, with 1 minute. You can try your luck HERE. If nothing else, it's great practice at typing. My first score was 86 WPM with 89% accuracy. MrNV snarked, "I thought you could type at least 100 words per minute? Pfft." He is dead in my freezer now. Although before killing him, the little bitch reached 34 WPM but didn't tell me the accuracy :) AHAHAHAH!

I'm sure I could do MUCH better if they were words I actually use on a daily basis... see post below :) It seems the average rate is between 34 and 40 WPM. I looked it up after typing this out.. cool for me :) At least I have one talent. If anyone beats my WPM don't tell me, or I will be crushed forever and will be forced to eat expensive Swiss chocolates.. or something. OK. Do tell me, it will motivate me to kick yer ass.