Sunday, July 08, 2007

Hypnotic - Walk it outttt

OK, Sirdar, early warning.. you won't like the music. I'm not a big fan either, the original video is typical of the rap genre. I'm old, and find it disrespectful. Why are the men always fully dressed, but the girls aren't? OK, but as a teen the video 'Rio' by Duran Duran was shocking.. but hot :) And of course I loved it! But funny, now I like (as in can tolerate) the song based on this video. And it's actually a very old video of 3 ladies dancing which blends great with this song. I think the rap group should have gotten permission to use this as their official video, and they would have won over a larger audience :) Not that they want old ladies like me listening to their tuuuunes.

This is the remix. Turn the music up Sirdar, you can't fully appreciate the humor of it unless you listen to it. THIS is the link if the video below doesn't work.



And this is the original video with the original music. Again, THIS is the link if the video doesn't work.