Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Things that please me...

...but also freak me out. I'm not very familiar with Faith Hill, I know she's a country singer. But there was a link today to a site which talks about how her cover shoot was Photoshopped. I have Photoshop CS2, the best I can do is remove blemishes. I need lessons :) But I am curious, WHAT is with her arm in the after photo? Holy hell, if they are always touching up photos like this, it's no wonder we all think Nicole Richie needs to eat more donuts! It's all pretty fascinating, but the arm really disturbs me. MrNV bitched that he likes the face before because the after blurred effect makes her look pale. So, there y'are. And by the way, I think she looked just fine in the original. Perhaps I would like celebs more if photo shoots didn't make them look like computer animated humans.

Check it all out HERE.
If the flashing animation makes you kerazy, you can see the before photo HERE where they pointed out the changes made.

OH! And I'm angry today. I purchased a new way cool surveillance camera at Sam's Club a few days ago. No, I don't like Sam's Club. But I also hate shopping. But the Mr wanted to go, so we go'd. It's tres groovy because the camera can be moved 180 degrees right and left, and can even go up and down! I can spy on my entire neighborhood! The receiver is a hand held remote control.. which has the buttons to move the camera around. And it even has sound, so I was able to hear the birdies in the tree it was sitting in yesterday. However, it has night vision mode and it won't shut off. There is no special button, it 'senses' when it needs night vision. Obviously the sensor is whacked, because it won't shut it off. So I exchanged it today... and this one does it TOO! I read the ENTIRE stupid 4 page pamphlet that came with it. Nothing about special ways to turn it on so you don't trip the sensor, nothing. It's basic plug-n-play sorta stuff. So now I have to go to Sam's Club hell AGAIN and exchange it. But this time I'm going to pester a tech and see if they can't figure out whazzup. My other one works great, just doesn't move around like this one. HOW can I be the future Howard Hughes.. if I can't get my stupid cameras to work!?? Reminds me, I need to buy bottles to pee in.