Thursday, July 05, 2007

Some July 4th Photos

I didn't take too many photos yesterday. I find I spend most of my time playing with my camera trying to get great shots.. of fireworks I'll never look at again :) But, I did take photos of our stash. I asked Monkey, "College or Fireworks?".. so... :) We did have an excellent time yesterday. I did take some photos of this really freaky guy that showed up in a speedo.. I'll post them once I have the desire to download them :) Egads! And more on THAT story later :)
Today Monkey and his friend cleaned the back yard, and found some leftovers. So they took one of his toy police cars and .. well.. bad things happened. Kids are so insane. But, we were all kids once so I can't judge :) They had fun.. so that's all that matters. And I got to relaxxx.
I was HORRIBLY teased about my choice of locations to purchase fireworks. I thought I knew where they were, but it was very very far away and to sum it up.. I made a mistake. Which I'm sure I will never live down. GirlNextDoor, her hub and 2 kids.. MrNV, Monkey and I all piled into the vanwagon to SAVE SAVE SAVE. However, I'm certain I spent the difference on gas :) Oh well. How often do you get to go to a Fireworks-Stand-Gas-Station???
You can view the slideshow here if you like.