Sunday, July 29, 2007

Dhayuling Tea?

I received a really cool package from my friend in Taiwan. She's the bomb, it was like Christmas ;) But she included a tin of Dhayuling (Dha-Yu-Ling) tea. Does anyone know how to prepare it??? I tried researching on the net, but I could only find photos of the tea leaves unrolled. Hmmmph.

Bought a neat purse today. My sister was all gangbusters all week about my mother and I going with her to the house of some purse peddler. Meh. She bought some ugly gaudy thing which looked more like something a gay cowboy clown would wear. Which, you know, that's OK if you're a gay cowboy clown. But seriously, I don't want to borrow your purse. It reminds me of that children's story 'The Emperor's New Clothes'. Everyone tells you it looks mahhhhhhhvelous, but seriously.. that purse is UGLY! Or I just don't understand fashion. Most likely it. It's pink with a huuuuuge buckle with rhinestones everywhere. I think it's supposed to look like those Kathy van Zeeland purses, which I know nothing about. Well, knew nothing about until today. Anyway... I bought a really pretty black one. It has a unique oblong shape and the leather is really soft. It's a fake Gucci and only cost $28.. so I'm not going to complain.