Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Boogey Man...

Today Monkey was hootin' and hollerin' that he could see fighter airplanes. "Not the Angels! That other one! LOOOOOOOOOOK!!!" ..point point out of my office window. And what do you know, it was there. A B-2 Stealth Bomber. They were floating around in the sky in our area for over an hour, and not doing fancy air show stuff. There is no air show around here, and it's a Tuesday. So, I'm a bit creeped out. I know it costs a ton of tax dollars to fly those babies, and so I'm sure they weren't just out and about. And why did they circle the same area over and over? Each time they did go a bit further south it seemed. And the 2 we could see, they were doing different patterns. I dunno. Things like that just creep me out a bit, like there is something going on up there that perhaps I don't know about. But they're gone now, and nobody got blow-ed up.. so it's groovy.

They were pretty high up, as you can see from the first photo. I took the second photo with my Paparazzi lens :) AHAHAH!