Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Second look...

In glancing over this photo, I thought maybe Celine Dion had a daughter. I don't mind long hair on kids, but seriously, why? Isn't that more of a statement you make when you grow up and develop your own personality and such? Even the cut of the shirt looks more like something a girl might wear. And his hair is all curled looking. I don't know, it just seems odd. Maybe there is a little crazy going on in her head that she feels the need to make her son look like this. Or perhaps it's her husband, since he's bald? Maybe he's going to have his son grow out all of this hair, then have it transplanted? Or maybe Celine has her extensions made from her son's hair? Yes. That's it.

Don't get me wrong, Monkey wants a Mohawk. And I might let him get one eventually. We did the faux-hawk thing, but I just can't manage to style it properly. And if he wanted longer hair, I wouldn't mind. But this is seriously girl hair. Right??!!