Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My Concerns.

I have worries. In typing out my thoughts today, I'm listening to this train wreck 'The View'. Rosie and Elizabeth are getting into it again. Rosie I think is going to cry, pathetic. She attacks everyone, and now she's upset because Elizabeth is standing up to her. I don't know really what they're arguing about, something about Rosie calling our soldiers terrorists.. and Elizabeth didn't say she thought Rosie was misquoted. Or something. But, to my point, I worry because Elizabeth is pregnant. You know this kind of stress isn't beneficial. I worry that she's going to have a miscarriage. It's not that I'm a huge fan of any of them, but I would never wish that on anyone. I hope she goes on early leave or something.

Alicia Silverstone just came out and gave Elizabeth the cold shoulder. No Hollywood hugs.. nothing. ..giggle.. I dunno. Maybe I'd like it if Elizabeth stays and once she's totally hormonal she'll start carrying a machete to work!