Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Deep Thoughts

So, is it bad that I'm not in awe of Scarlett Johansson? I did like her when 'Lost in Translation' came out, I thought she was very unique and seemed very sweet. However, I just don't like her anymore. Not sure why. She's starting to look like that woman that married Stallone a long time ago, then was on Surreal Life?? ...thinking... Can't think of her name. I know, she's not at as tall.. but kinda looks like her? But younger. Check back with me in 10 years :)

Maxim put out their list of the 'Hot 100'. I have always thought Jessica Alba was adorable, and she's #2. So I'm OK with that. And while I don't like her, if they're just basing it on looks, then I'm OK with Lindsay Lohan being #1. She really is a beautiful girl, which is sad that she's such a mess. Maybe not #1 beautiful, but whatever. Anyway, HERE is the list if you want to browse the photos. I'm sad that SalmaHayek is so low on the list.. she's beautiful. And it's funny that Ashlee Simpson (#16) is WAY up the list compared to Jessica (#41). Ahaha! I bet Jessica is piiiiised :)

**UPDATE**
I remember now, Brigitte Nielsen!