Sunday, May 27, 2007

Gah..

Because I'm trying to avoid the kid beating on me, I thought I would quickly do RockDog's thingie. Well, you know what I mean. Wankers.

You can read the details of the rules at his blog, but summary... google.com/ your name + needs and post the results. Unles the results are $1,000,000.00 it's crap.

  1. "Lorraine needs our love and support." - And your cash
  2. "Lorraine needs more help learning at home." - I've pretty much given that up and accepted that I'm a mental midget. But I appreciate the thought.
  3. "Lorraine needs her noodle." - ahahha
  4. "Lorraine needs your support." - And your love, and your cash. Don't forget!
  5. "Lorraine needs a job desperately." - But I have one! Actually, I was recently offered one and am seriously thinking about it part time. Kick-ass benefits.
  6. "Lorraine needs to post in the instant classic thread." - ?? Whatever.
  7. "Lorraine needs to be taught a lesson." - Bring it!
  8. "Lorraine needs your blessings." - and your love, support and cash.
  9. "Lorraine needs to stay in her own country." - rhude!
  10. "Lorraine needs someone to dance while I throw it down." - But I want to throw it down!!
Oh well. So there you are. Dawg's was much more fun. Now to go and get abused some more by the kid :)

I hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day weekend! I have accomplished nada. OK, I did plant my 2 clematis by the mailbox. woo-hoo...