Thursday, August 10, 2006

They thought I wouldn't notice!


So the Monkey turned on a movie for me today.. 'Beethoven's 2nd'. It's that one where Charles Groden plays the father and they have St.Bernard's? I guess this is the sequel, there are lots of puppies. So the family was packing up to go on vacation and I glanced up from my desk.. to see a familiar face. Took me a moment, but I remembered it was Bonnie Hunt. And I realized, she's like into polygamy. Because isn't she also married to Steve Martin.. and has 12 kids with him? In this movie it looks like she has 3, so that would make 15. How does she do that without the other husband finding out? So, in 'Cheaper by the Dozen' when she was on a 'book tour'.. she was actually with her 2nd family raising St.Bernards? Wow. That's just wrong. It's not the high divorce rate confusing our children... or even video games... it's Hollywood and all these polygamous families!

OK, now the dog is staring at the moon and thinking about how he's away from the one he loves... some other St.Bernard. C'mon now. This is just too silly for words. I have dogs. The only things they think about are food, chew toys, food and chasing squirrels. And food.